Engineering great products
What I care about:
- Building software with craftmanship and simplicity: feature bloating and sugar-coated UIs happen way too often when building interfaces -- I love a sharp focus on the user experience and whether or not it solves users' problems.
- Developer + tech infra products: there will always be technical problems and inefficiencies; I believe products that focus in this market can win big if done correctly.
I write most of my thoughts here: Blog
- Engineering @ FlowGPT: AI chatbot + prompt engineering community. Seed stage startup w/ +200k users; engineer #10 on the team; doing a bunch of growth + fullstack engineering
- Lead of Engineering @ HackSC: Rebuilding tech for the flagship hackathon @ USC; led a big technical team building a plug-and-play hackathon portal and full-stack platform
- Engineering @ Coursera: Worked on platform foundations powering the largest MOOC platform in the world
- B.S. Computer Science @ University of Southern California
In my free time:
- Valorant gamer
- Listen to podcasts (favs: Lenny's, Startup Therapy)
- Tinker with Rust
- Dig into LLMs